Prolactin is a peptide hormone that occurs naturally in the human body. It regulates many bodily functions, including lactation, cell reproduction, muscle contraction, and growth of bones. A mild yet steady flow of prolactin is imperative for women to be fertile. But sometimes, there are instances wherein the body does not produce enough prolactin to promote fertility or menstrual periods.
In this case, a person may be diagnosed with a prolactin-related disorder and prescribed Parlodel (Bromocriptine) or other similar drugs to increase the amount of prolactin in the body. This article will discuss what Prolactin is, how it affects fertility, its recommended dosage range for Parlodel (Bromocriptine), and more.
Defining what Parlodel is
Parlodel is a supplement that contains the active ingredient bromocriptine, a dopamine agonist that is used to treat infertility in women by stimulating the secretion of prolactin. Prolactin stimulates breast development and lactation in women, making it a necessary hormone for fertility.
Also known as Bromocriptine, Parlodel has been known to treat Parkinson’s disease by reducing the amount of dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is a catecholamine, a chemical that causes smooth muscle contraction and stimulates prolactin production.
In some cases, Parlodel has been prescribed to women who have low estrogen levels in order to increase the levels of estrogen in their bodies. To reduce the amount of estrogen in the body, women are recommended to take Parlodel along with another drug called Aromasin.
Parlodel was first introduced to the world in the year 1977. Since then, other drugs have been created to contain the same active ingredient. However, Parlodel has proved to be the most effective, which is why it continues to be prescribed by doctors.
Read more about Sustanon 300
Why Parlodel is a great choice
There are several reasons why Parlodel is a good choice for women who want to increase their level of fertility. One reason is that Parlodel does not produce any side effects as long as it is taken properly, which makes it a safe drug for most people.
In addition, there are no reported cases of Parlodel being abused by the public. This means that those who are suffering from infertility will only need the right dosage, not worrying about taking too much of the drug.
Also because it does not produce any permanent side effects when taken properly, Parlodel is safe for women who are breastfeeding or pregnant women to take without any negative results that may affect their children in the long run.
Another amazing reason is that Parlodel is a great alternative to other fertility drugs. Parlodel is much cheaper than other similar drugs, which makes it an attractive choice for those who don’t have the budget for expensive treatments.
Another fascinating reason is that taking Parlodel gives women more control over their fertility. Comparing it to artificial insemination or IVF, women on Parlodel do not need the help of anyone except themselves and their doctor.
Parlodel has also been known to reduce the side effects of estrogen therapy. Some women who undergo certain types of infertility treatments are required to take drugs that increase the level of estrogen in their bodies.
However, due to some negative side effects produced by estrogen therapy, women prefer to take Parlodel instead so they can still be able to produce enough prolactin without suffering from other types of side effects.
Parlodel has no reported negative drug interactions, which makes it a popular choice for women who also take other prescription drugs.
How Parlodel works inside the body
The way Parlodel works inside the human body is by stimulating the secretion of prolactin, which is a hormone that can help women produce milk during lactation.
Parlodel works indirectly by preventing dopamine from binding with its receptor sites in the brain. Because dopamine can stimulate the production of prolactin, taking Parlodel will prevent this from happening and lower a person’s level of prolactin.
A lower level of prolactin in the body will allow for more estrogen to be produced, which is why most women who take Parlodel also need to take drugs that increase their level of estrogen in order to maintain a healthy balance between the two hormones.
But if the patient only needs an increased production of prolactin, then they will only need to take Parlodel.
Parlodel also works well when it is taken along with other fertility drugs. Some women who are undergoing in vitro fertilization take Parlodel together with another drug called Cetrotide in order to prevent premature ovulation during treatment.
Read more about NPP Steroid
The positive effects of using Parlodel
There are a lot of positive effects that come from using Parlodel for fertility. The list below are only some of the most notable positive effects that can be expected:
- A balanced level of Prolactin: This is one of the primary purposes of Parlodel. Using Parlodel for infertility will help maintain a healthy and normal level of prolactin. This is due to the indirect way that Parlodel works by preventing dopamine binding, which would otherwise increase the production of prolactin.
- A decrease in estrogen level: By taking Parlodel during infertility treatments, women can be sure to have a lower level of estrogen so they won’t suffer from any negative side effects. This is why it is important for women to take estrogen drugs in order for their bodies to maintain a proper balance between the two hormones.
- No reported drug interactions: Parlodel has no reported negative effects when taken with other types of fertility drugs, which makes it more attractive than most other fertility treatments that only cause problems when they are mixed with one another.
- Enhanced levels of libido: Many women who take Parlodel have reported an increase in their levels of arousal. This is probably because the drug helps stimulate the production of prolactin, which also stimulates female libido.
- Increased frequency of ovulation: The prolactin hormone works towards stimulating the production of progesterone, which is often responsible for triggering ovulation.
- Helping treat problems with fertility: Parlodel is used to help women with fertility problems get pregnant by helping them produce milk during lactation. The drug also enhances the effects of other fertility treatments that patients might be undergoing.
- Improved fertility: Taking Parlodel will help improve fertility for women who are having trouble conceiving.
- Increased rate of success during in vitro fertilization (IVF): Using Parlodel with Cetrotide can greatly enhance the chances of success for patients undergoing in vitro fertilization treatment. This is due to the double effect that they have on the body: they both help stimulate ovulation and suppress the production of progesterone.
- Reduced risk of premature ovulation: Parlodel and Cetrotide are some of the most commonly prescribed fertility treatments, as it reduces the chances of a patient having a premature or early ovulation.
The potential side effects of abusing Parlodel
Parlodel is known to be one of the safest fertility drugs. However, exceeding the recommended dosage instructions can still lead to some serious side effects.
- An increase in the risk of blood clotting: When too much Parlodel is taken, it can cause an increase in the risk of developing blood clots which causes conditions like deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism. The best way to avoid these risks is by taking Parlodel only when the amount of prolactin in the body is too high.
- An increase in pressure inside the skull: Taking Parlodel can lead to increased pressure inside the head which causes headaches, among other things. People who are already suffering from any type of secondary health problems should be extra careful about taking Parlodel.
- An increase in the risk of having a stroke: Parlodel can cause an increased risk of strokes for people who have high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes. People with these conditions should talk to their doctor before taking this drug to make sure they get the right dosage instructions.
- A decrease in mental alertness: When too much of this fertility drug is taken, it can cause a patient to have reduced mental alertness. It can also cause hallucinations, feelings of being separate from reality, and memory loss. As with most other types of medication that affect brain activity, the last thing you want to do is become addicted to these drugs as you will end up having long-term side effects that will cause irreversible damage to your brain.
- Cravings for Parlodel: Because this drug is an ergot derivative that stimulates dopamine secretion, people who take it may develop cravings for the drug as they begin to become dependent on it.
- An increased risk of developing a psychological disorder: Studies have shown that there may be a link between fertility drugs, like Parlodel, and the development of psychosis over time. Although it is a very rare side effect, people who have a history of mental health problems should avoid taking these types of fertility drugs.
- Increased risk for cardiovascular disease: Taking a large amount of Parlodel over a long period of time can put a person at an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease and other types of health problems associated with diabetes. If you have Type 1 or 2 Diabetes, it’s very important that you talk to your doctor about these fertility drugs before taking them.
Always keep in mind that these potential side effects can only occur if the proper dosages of Parlodel are exceeded. The recommended Parlodel dosage is a maximum of 2.5mg every day. Any more than this can lead to increased risks of serious health problems.
Always talk to your doctor before taking any fertility drug such as Parlodel and ask for the safest ways to use them in order to achieve the desired effect without exposing yourself to any unnecessary risks.
The proper dosage instructions for Parlodel
To ensure the users’ safety from experiencing the potential side effects of Parlodel abuse, it is important to adhere to the recommended dosage instructions that come with this fertility drug.
As mentioned above, the maximum recommended dose of Parlodel is 2.5mg every day. The best way to consume this medicine is orally by letting it dissolve under your tongue for at least one minute before swallowing it. When taken without food, the effects of the drug last longer and it is absorbed into the bloodstream at a faster rate.
The recommended Parlodel dosage for women who are lactating or producing breast milk is 1.25mg every day, taken orally in the morning on an empty stomach, and it should be dissolved under your tongue before swallowing it. If you are breastfeeding make sure to talk to your doctor about the safe use of this drug before taking it.
Don’t abruptly stop taking Parlodel or any other fertility drugs without first talking to your doctor about how to slowly get off them. If you want to get off these medications, your doctor will be able to tell you exactly what you can do in order to safely get off of them in a controlled manner.
Conducting your own research on the use of these types of fertility drugs is not recommended, nor will it be effective in giving you all the facts. While taking Parlodel may help you to get pregnant, there are still some health risks associated with its use that cannot be ignored so make sure that you consult with your doctor before purchasing or using Parlodel.
Can Parlodel be stacked for better results?
Parlodel has been known to work amazingly well when stacked with other drugs that help with fertility. Parlodel is often stacked with Clomid, FSH-products, gonadotropins, or Serophene.
For women who are trying to get pregnant using fertility treatments at home, the stack of Parlodel and Clomid is one of the most effective and safe ways to use these fertility drugs. Parlodel is usually taken for five days starting on the fourth day of Clomid administration.
For women who are trying to get pregnant using fertility treatments at home, the stack of Parlodel and FSH products is one of the most effective and safe ways to use these fertility drugs. If you decide to stack Parlodel with Gonadotropins or Serophene, make sure to follow your doctor’s instructions exactly.
Please remember that even though these fertility drugs may work very well when stacked together, you still need to take them exactly how your doctor instructs you to. If the recommended Parlodel dosage for women who are lactating or producing breast milk is 1.25mg every day then you need to take that exact dosage and not more or less.
Is Parlodel a legal supplement?
The legal status of Parlodel has been known to vary from one country to another. Be extremely careful when using any fertility drug that how it is being used might not be legal in your particular country or region.
Parlodel (Bromocriptine) has been made to help women who are lactating or producing breast milk get pregnant by helping them to balance their levels of the hormone prolactin. However, this fertility drug has also been known to be used illegally by bodybuilders and athletes in an attempt to increase their muscle mass, reduce fat, and improve overall athletic performance.
Anyone who is trying to conceive should make sure that they are using Parlodel (Bromocriptine) legally and safely. If you want to purchase Parlodel, make sure to do so from a reputable and safe provider who can ensure your complete satisfaction and safety when using this medicine for fertility purposes.
Product reviews for Parlodel
- Monica Sloop (June 12, 2021): I have been struggling with fertility, but then my doctor recommended Parlodel and I got pregnant within a month of starting treatment.
- Diana Claude (June 28, 2021): Parlodel has been a huge help for me because I have been lactating for almost nine months now. This medicine has allowed me to start having periods again and feel like myself again.
- Corie Mathers (July 2, 2021): Using Parlodel for fertility treatments at home is something that I would not normally recommend. However, Parlodel has been really helpful for me because it has helped me to balance my prolactin levels so that I can stop lactating and start trying to conceive.
- Tania Lashay (July 17, 2021): Parlodel is a huge help for those of us who have been struggling with fertility for a while now. My doctor recommended that I take some time off and focus on letting my body heal and recover from the effects of lactating.
- Loretta Burt (August 20, 2021): My doctor suggested that I take Parlodel for 10 days starting on the fourth day of my cycle every month as part of a fertility treatment regimen. It has been extremely helpful in helping me to balance my prolactin levels so that I can stop lactating and get pregnant.
Frequently Asked Questions about Parlodel
Is Parlodel safe to take when you are trying to conceive?
Parlodel is perfectly safe to take when you are trying to conceive. If you have concerns, make sure to ask your doctor or pharmacist for further information before adding Parlodel fertility drugs to your fertility plan at home.
Is a prescription needed when purchasing Parlodel?
Most pharmacies and supplement stores do not require a prescription when you purchase Parlodel. However, some pharmacy chains might require that you bring in a prescription from your doctor before they will allow you to purchase Parlodel for fertility purposes.
Can I stack Parlodel with FSH or Gonadotropins?
You can stack Parlodel with FSH or gonadotropins for fertility purposes. As long as you are using the recommended dosage of 1.25mg every day, it should be safe to use this combination for your next cycle at home.
Summary and conclusion
Parlodel is a fertility drug that has been known to help women who are lactating or producing breast milk conceive and achieve pregnancy. However, this fertility drug has also been known to be used illegally by bodybuilders and athletes in an attempt to increase their muscle mass, reduce fat, and improve overall athletic performance. If you are trying to conceive, make sure that you are using your fertility medication legally and safely. If you need help finding the right legal supplements for you, visit this website today.